Avanti PMAPC1040 Carbide Tipped Masonry Drill Bit 1/4" x 6''
- Buy 3+ at $8.50 (Save 14.9%)
- Buy 10+ at $5.00 (Save 49.9%)
Plus Points Program
- Earn 1 Plus Point for every $1 spent after you join
- Earn even more when you qualify for higher reward tiers
- Be eligible for special 2x and 3x Plus Point offers
- Redeem Plus Points for free merchandise and cart discounts
Best of all. It's free to join!
Create an account and start earning
Avantipro masonry drill bits provide top quality performance when drilling into brick or block. This range features a carbide tip for extra durability and longer life in tough applications. Dual flutes remove dust and debris for cleaner holes. Avantipro masonry drill bits are only for use with drills in rotary mode.
Avanti PMAPC1040 Features:
- Application: Drilling brick, block, & masonry
- Carbide tip for durability and longer life in masonry applications
- Dual flutes remove dust for clean holes
- For cordless and corded rotary drills
- Use in variable speed only
- 1x AvantiPRO PMAPC1040 1/4" x 6" Carbide Tipped Masonry Drill Bit
- UPC: 008925152583
- Chuck Fitment: Standard Chuck
- Product Type: Rotary Hammer Bit
- Manufacturer Warranty: Contact the Mfr.